Apologize for slacking on the recipe posts! Here are four (with a couple of sides) for you! Just click on the link to be taken to the original recipes 🙂 Enjoy!
- Mini Egg Pizza’s with kale chips (pizza’s from Paleo Parents)
- Garbage Stir-Fry (from Nom Nom Paleo)
- Mocha Rubbed Pot Roast (from Stupid Easy Paleo)
- Damn Fine Chicken with German Red Cabbage (chicken from Nom Nom Paleo, cabbage from The Domestic Man)
Kale Chips (adapted from Practical Paleo)
- 1 bunch of kale, leafs removed from stem and roughly chopped
- 1-2 tbsp of olive oil or coconut oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Dash of cayenne and garlic powder
Preheat oven to 350* and bake 10-15 mins, until the edges are a bit brown. Either remove from oven and let dry or turn oven off and leave in until crispy.
These are some of our favorites! Hope you all enjoy! 😀
Compliment of the day: Woke up and made myself laugh with my crazy hair (went to sleep with it wet)! So, I decided, since I woke up laughing, I wanted to make sure to make at least one other person laugh…and I did by rocking my crazy hair at the gym this morning! Hehe!